> How to Apply
1) Apply online or complete the application form.
2) Include the $125.00 CDN non-refundable application fee (per application).
3) Include copies of the student’s two most recent academic reports.
4) All applicants are required to include a completed teacher evaluation form.
5) Return all documents to the attention of:
St. John’s-Ravenscourt School, Admissions
400 South Drive | Winnipeg, MB | R3T 3K5
Phone: 204.477.2400 | Fax: 204.477.2429 | Email: email@example.com
We will notify you about admissions testing and other procedures once we receive your application materials.
SJR students are selected for enrolment by the Admissions Committee. Selection is based on the student’s potential for academic success and the likelihood of his/her contribution to the School’s co-curricular life. It is also based on both the availability of space in the grade and in the residential facility.
Procedures and Conditions:
On acceptance, you will receive two copies of the Enrolment Contact. These must be signed and returned with a non-refundable initial admission fee of $1,900 CDN within two weeks of the date of acceptance.
Please note that students are enrolled for the entire academic year. Students are accepted as either day or boarding students. Students who would like to change their status from boarding to day must reapply as day students.